As a student in school libary media, I am constantly reading books. Here, I review them. I mostly focus on YA, juvenile, and adult books that would appeal to high school students. While I try to keep up with newly published works, I love to reread and check out older works.
Monday, May 27, 2013
Judy Blume
Vulture, which associated with New York Magazine in some way, has a lovely, lovely infographic of Judy Blume's life and career, including a timeline, guide to books by age, history of protests to her books, and so much more. For anyone who grew up with Judy's books (yes, of course we are on a first name basis), this is a wonderful reminder of the great books she has written. I'd almost forgotten about Iggie's House, one of my favorites, because only one library I ever frequently had it. It doesn't mention every book of hers, but enough to convince me that I need to reread them all. My favorite? Starring Sally J. Freedman As Herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment